1. If you’re anything like me, you’re always wishing that your phone would charge faster! Well, here you go! Put your phone in airplane mode and it will charge faster!
2. Have too many keys on your keyring and can never remember which key goes to what?
Use nail polish to color your keys different colors!
3. Tired of always having to untangle your headphones every time you want to use them?
Put your headphones in an old tape dispenser and they’ll never be tangled again!
4. Have kids? If you do then you know how messy crayons can get. They end up everywhere, but their box and/or broken. Well, here’s a fix! Use popsicle holders/makers to store crayons. Sort by color if you like, but maybe your child will be more likely to put them in this instead of taking the time to put them back in the box!
5. Tired of your fly away hairs every time you try to fix your hair?
Put a dryer sheet on your brush before using it. This will take away all the static in your hair!
6. Don’t ever burn yourself again trying to light your candle that has burned down too far.
Light the end of a spaghetti noodle to reach with!
7. Power goes out and you don’t have a flash light or candles?
Light a crayon on fire. One crayon will burn for about 30 minutes!
8. Just took a shower and in a hurry to get ready, but your mirror is fogged up?
Use your blow dryer on low cool, blow dry the mirror and the steam will disappear!
9. Tired of your phone chargers breaking or getting a short because of a bend in the cord? Fix it!
Use the spring out of an old pen. Place it around your charger cord. This will prevent it from bending and breaking!
10. Don’t you hate those hard plastic cases that things you buy come in? You can never seem to get them open, at least not easily!
Use a can opener to open the plastic case!
Have any life hacks of your own? If so I’d love to hear about them!
Thanks For Reading!
-Wife & Mother & Friend