Oreo Balls Recipe
One of my family’s favorite desserts!
YOU WILL NEED:
1. Zip Lock Bags
2. Wax Paper
4. Rolling Pin
5. Package Of REGULAR Oreos
6. Package Of Vanilla Almond Bark
7. 8 oz Package Of Cream Cheese
1. Place oreos in zip lock bag and finely crush with rolling pin. (You may need to separate into 2-3 bags)
2. In mixing bowl, mix cream cheese and crushed oreos until well blended.
3. Roll into 1 inch balls and place on a cookie sheet covered with wax paper.
4. Place balls into freezer for 15 minutes.
5. In medium size pot, melt almond bark according to directions on package. (I use about 3/4 of package)
6. Dip each ball into melted coating and place back on wax paper. (I use 2 forks to dip balls and wipe excess coating on side of pot before placing on wax paper.
7. You can top with sprinkles or colored icing.
8. Let the coating set. Store in refrigerator.
Hope you enjoy! 🙂
Thanks For Reading!
-Wife & Mother & Friend